Monday 26 November 2012

Birmingham



Outfit i wore shopping in Birmingham. Topshop Dress/Spike Chain, Pennys (Primark) Ankle Boots/Belt
Shopping in the Bullring Shopping Centre. Topshop leather jacket

Christmas Shopping and German Markets

At the weekend in Birmingham we went shopping in the Bullring shopping centre, it's one of my favourite places to shop. Everything you need under the one roof, it's amazing.

Above is the outfit I wore shopping. My dress is from Topshop and  it is one of my best buys because  i wear it alot with sleeveless shirts underneath to change it up and its so cute. I love them tshirt style dresses, would love one in every colour.
My ankle boots have to be the most comfortable shoes ever, they are from Pennys (Primark) the are suede black with a lil wooden heal. They are just something else, I wear them awful lot because they are dressy and comfortable, so I last hours shopping.

My faux fur is the one I bought last year in Topshop, so warm for walking around the German markets, Drinking hot chocolate and eating burgers, well if I ate burgers:)  
It really feels like Christmas now, Birmingham was decorated beautiful and felt so magical. I love the Christmas feeling you get in your belly, it's so comforting. 
My next trip will have to be to the Galway Christmas markets, much smaller but I still love it.

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment