Wednesday 28 November 2012

Weekend Purchases


Boy London Jumper
American Apparel Belt
Pennys (Primark) pants 
Found this adorable brooch in Pennys (Primark) will go lovely with my Camel Crombie coat 

Pennys Gold Ankle Boots
These are a few of my new purchases from the weekend. I got what I was looking for, my new Boy London Jumper, I wanted it in white but I had to settle for the black cause my size wasn't there. They are so popular and always seem to be sold out in the smaller sizes that fit women. Boy London is originally a men's line but Rihanna and Rita Ora change that and now u see mostly women wearing it now. It's amazing who can influence us. 
I adore these black pants from Pennys (Primark), they are silk like material, I'll wear them with ankle boots so they will look lovely cropped up. The gold zip pockets are fabulous and the gold detail at the end of the tassels.
My best purchase are these absolutely gorgeous ankle boots from Penny's would you believe. Matt leatherette finish and gold studs. I'm very excited to wear them, they will get well woren this winter.

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment