Saturday 1 December 2012

Casual Saturday




Pennys (Primark) Cardigan, Topshop Acid effect Jeans/White Tee, River Island Boots (sale), Moschino Belt

A quick outfit post of my Saturday Evening outfit. Tonight is a night for pizza, wine and the xfactor since every other weekend until Christmas is so busy.
I love Aran style jumpers and cardigans, burgundy is one of my favourite colours at the moment, it's lovely and warm looking for the winter months.
My Moschino belt I got a year ago is a great accessory for casual outfits. I wanted the skinnier one originally cause would be nice for nights out with little dresses etc, this isn't dressy enought to wear out cause its too chunky.
Love love these Leigh jeans from Topshop, so comfortable and I love all the acid effect that has been around this summer. Have a cute pair of shorts in acid effect that ill be wearing again next summer.
My brown ankle boots are a bargain from river island for just €30, couldn't leave them behind.

Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment