Tuesday 25 December 2012

Christmas Eve






 
River Island Coat - Topshop Necklace - Zara Leather Pants, Boots - Penny TShirt - MK Watch - McCarthys Jewellery Bracelet & Charm
 
Merry Christmas Everyone!
 
Here is my Christmas Eve outfit from yesterday. I spent most of my day at home with my family relaxing, eating and drinking. Christmas is that time of year when everyone slows down and takes the time out to chill out with the family. Nothing to do and nowhere to be, cannot get any better.
 
I wore my new coat from RI I bought on my last shopping trip with my Mother and Sister. It was on sale for 55euro and couldn't leave it behind. The boyfriend oversized coats have been my favourite fashion trend for these past couple of years. This coat covers all aspects, you look dressy, your definitely warm, and you can wear this with anything.
Really pleased with these trousers - they are biker style in a coated fabric from Zara. I really like the zips and quilting. They have a bit of stretch so are really comfortable. My suede studded boots from Zara are also very comfortable. I spotted Millie Mackintosh in Made in Chelsea episode wearing them but the cream version and they looked really good. Love her style.
 
My bracelet is a very special present my Mother and Sister bought for me. Its a brown fabric rope like bracelet with the gold star charm. Personally myself I don't like the typical charm bracelets from Pandora or Thomas Sabo for instance. This is perfect for my style and taste, plus its more casual and I can wear it all the time. Its a brand called Story that you will find in McCarthys Jewellers Galway. They have such beautiful and affordable jewellery. You can find there Facebook page here
 
Michelle x
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment