Tuesday 18 December 2012

Photo Haul




Topshop bag
H&M and Pennys
H&M
Accessorize
New Look

So since i have all my Christmas shopping done and dusted (even wrapped) it was time to do some ME shopping. I went on a little shopping trip with my Sister and Mother. We had a great day out although I am tired now. So just to shared with ye all, some of the items i purchased today.

From the top down i got this bag in Topshop, i have been eyeing it up for awhile and for 38 euro its a steal. Smooth, burgundy faux leather and rich suede black fabric, fashionable crossbody bag.

I am obsessed with what you can call  pegsdrainpipesstovepipesAsian tight-pantscigarette pantsskinny pants trousers this season. Today I found a pair in both Pennys (Primark) and H&M. They have a snug fit through the legs and they give you this sophisticated look that i cant wait to be wearing over the Christmas. Shirts will go great with these, long sleeve or sleeveless.

The H&M blazer was most definitely the best buy today, i have been searching for a ivory blazer for a long time now and today i came across this one on sale in H&M for just 20 euro!! Nice! Its a great fit, really tailored and figure hugging.

My adorable little penguin guy is a Christmas tree decoration but he will be going in my car, too cute.
Finally my new sexy court heels, from New Look. A other bargain today, i have been on a search for court shoes too and these are what i got. The last pointed shoes i bought were back in 2007 and these are the first ones i have bought since, so glad they are all back in this season. These will go amazing with my new cigarette trousers to complete my sophisticated look.  

Michelle x


No comments:

Post a Comment