Sunday 13 January 2013

Olivia Palermo


She has become a fashion sensation and I am her number one fan. Olivia's impeccable fashion sense got her noticed on 'The City'. It was love at first sight for me.

Olivia thinks that a good statement accessory and well-fitting garments can make or break an outfit. The brunette beauty is a front row regular at fashion shows and was hooked from her very first event. 
The 26-year-old star also admitted she sometimes takes fashion a bit too seriously and is obsessed with keeping her wardrobe organised.
The fashionista said: ''I keep a written checklist at all times and tick things off. You should see my wardrobe at home.
''I'm very specific. I break it down into dresses and blazers, then it's colour-coded. I find it cleansing.''
It’s hard not to be jealous of Olivia Palermo. The model/socialite/reality TV star appears to have a perfect life. There is her model and drop-dead gorgeous boyfriend, Johannes Huebl; the fact that she attends all the cool parties and openings; her campaigns for brands like Mango and Hogan and most of all her ability to always look fantastically stylish.
The interesting thing about OP is that while she could undoubtedly to afford to dress only in expensive designer labels and while she always looks polished, she is a high street queen at heart. She wears MangoTopshop and H & M on a regular basis and describes her personal style as being ‘eclectic’ and influenced by the street style she sees while she’s travelling around the world.
Big on accessories, she uses giant clutches, skinny belts and statement heels to great effect. This look here is pure Palermo – edgy and elegant at the same time.

Some of my Favourite 'Olivia' outfits 



Christina Dior Bag // Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes & Westward Leaning Sunglasses

Topshop Pants // Top & Jacket by Simonetta Ravizza

I adore these pants from Topshop, as soon as I seen them on Olivia I went to purchase them, of course they were sold out!




Olivia has many outfits and i adore all of them. I wanted to share my favourite fashion icon with ye and I hope ye enjoyed reading this.

Michelle x 

Like me on Facebook - Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin' - Follow me on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment