Monday 18 February 2013

Soulmate









Urban Outfitters Dress & Earrings // Topshop Bag & Ring // Carvela Heals // RI Watch

Urban Outfitters Earrings
Topshop Leather Bag

Topshop Ring // River Island Nail Ring

River Island Watch

Like I mentioned in my last post I was whisked away for the weekend for Valentines and above is the outfit I wore to dinner that night in the hotel. 

October is the last time I wore this Silence + Noise hi-low dress from Urban Outfitters, one of my favourite shops. I bought it in New York along with the earrings (before I started blogging) and wore it out the night we met my friends for dinner. 
Its a very comfortable dress and I love wearing it out for dinner and the likes. When I seen this dress in the shop the design really caught my eye, its beautiful and unusual. The slits to the front and very appealing and the breast pockets really finish it off. The cut out in the back is a nice touch, its one of my favourite dresses in my wardrobe. 

My earrings are a aztec design and big jewellry are a great statement piece. I didn't wear any necklace because i felt a naked neck would look more appealing along side my earrings.    

My Topshop bag is a great buy, it being genuine leather I love the touch and feel of leather and quality really lasts. Everyone should invest in a beautiful leather bag, that you will have for years to come.

  • On my lips I am wearing Maybellines 14hr lipstick - 'Ravishing Rough'.
  • Sleek Make Up Eye-shadows.
  • Shellac - 'Cake Pop'

Hope you enjoyed the read.


Michelle x








4 comments: