Wednesday 27 February 2013

Sunnies











Topshop Dress, Shoes & Bag // Pennys (Primark) Shirt & Sunglasses // River Island Watch

Last Sunday was a beautiful day and the first official day of 2013 i could wear my new sunglasses from Pennys - Delighted!

In the photos above I was off to lunch with the ladies and I am wearing my green midi dress from Topshop (cropped up) with my latest shirt from Pennys over it. I am in love with the pattern on this shirt, I think its adorable. 

Here are my favourite shoes again from Topshop a few years back, I really do get great wear out of them - Comfort.

I hope ye are getting to enjoy the sunshine (when we do have it), I cannot wait for the summer to arrive and I sure hope we get a better one then last year. I want to be able to wear beautiful summer clothes for once! Just need to book my holiday next :)


Are ye heading off on holidays? What summer clothes do ye enjoy wearing?


Michelle x


  

2 comments: