Wednesday 27 March 2013

That Feeling









Topshop Top, Coat, Earrings, Rings & Chains // American Apparel Disco Pants // Asos Shoes // Forever 21 Shirt

Last Friday night Family and Friends gather for yet a other going away party of my fellow friend. Was a wonderful night full of good company and good music. I know its slow going up, but this is the outfit I wore.

Keeping it casual and trendy I decided i wanted to wear my amazing Disco Pants since it must of been the coldest night ever. I added the famous T-Shirt cropped top from Topshop for a Monochrome look. I then popped on my cropped denim shirt on over, I love this shirt I bought over a year ago on a shopping trip to Dublin. Its so 90's and I love that trend (being a 90's baby myself).

During the week I picked up these chains in Topshop, they came in a pack of 3 together. I love all gold, rose-gold and sliver and I adore wearing all 3 together. I then did the same with my rings - mixing sliver, gold and rose-gold.

As you seen in my Birthday post 'Celebrations' - I treated myself to these amazing platform shoes. The leather and suede effect is beautiful. I love Black & Navy together - There are no rules :)

Camouflage Print is one of my favourite prints, last year I was at the Barclays Wireless festival in London and this is where I seen one girl wearing the most amazing army coat and I needed it! It wasn't long after that I was in Topshop on Oxford St. buying this beautiful coat:) I adore it!! I bought a new Snapback this Sunday and Its also Camouflage- Love Love Love.

Instagram

How do you like Camouflage? How do you wear it?


Michelle x


Follow Me:

5 comments: