Tuesday 23 April 2013

Check off my Wishlist




River Islands Grey Georgia Hardinge Neoprene Dress

Above and under are items I have checked off my April Wishlist. I am very excited and happy about them. If you follow me on Instagram you will already know I recieved this dress and it was the same day the River Island press relise was on in Dublin - these dresses were featured there. So this is my River Island dress from Georgia Hardinge for Design Forum. "Add a fashion-forward twist to your evening looks in this grey neoprene body-con dress. Features architectural shaped trims and zip back fastening".




Detailing on the back of the dress

Next:




Lions Head Chain

This chain is very vintage inspired and I get very excited about stuff I buy off ebay cause its always so much cheaper and plus you can find everything on ebay, you just need patience. This chain was bought for just €5, the quality is incredible for that price and that's the price delivered!


Next:





Zara Heeled Sandals

Yay!!! I am super excited for these, I cannot wait to wear these over the summer and on my Holidays. I have been searching for a lovely pair of these type of sandals for awhile and I adore the gold heel. So far they seem comfortable, I will have to test them out soon enough and let you all know how they feel.


What do you think of my new items? What do you have on your wishlist?


Michelle x


Follow Me:



3 comments:

  1. OMG they are all stunning! I'm in love with the dress and I can't believe the necklace! on to ebay NOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isnt it amazing, love ebay.. happy shopping :)

      Delete
  2. From ebay OMG it's fantastic

    ReplyDelete