Saturday 11 May 2013

May Wishlist

May Wishlist

Here is some selected items that I would love to purchase over the next month. Selected? Yes, I had to cut it down, a-lot. 

Across the Top:

River Island White Heeled Sandals - Great for your summer wardrobe, these babies will look fab with Boyfriend Jeans, Trousers or Dresses. The Heel isn't too high so they will be comfortable enough for day to day casual wear too when you want to get your polished toes out for them sunny days. 

Adorable Off White Dress from Zara, It has shoulder pads so it will give you a very sophisticated look as-well as stylist. Neon clutch, statement piece will be fun to jazz up this dress. The RI sandals will be fabulous as heels - great summer time look.  

Suppose I have a outfit here, the Neon Yellow clutch from Zara will complete the look above. Its so affordable for this summer trend.

Asos Multipack of Fine Gold Rings -  I always wear several rings on my fingers and these will be perfect (think I might just order them now).

Across the Bottom:

This Shift Dress is also Zara - it has a amazing print and I love the colours.

Asos Lullaby Ballet Pumps - I have pumps like these already in brown, I love nudes and the ankle strap is adorable.

Zara Kimono - The Japanese gourmet that has taken the fashion land by storm. In Zara and River Island you will find the best and most selection of Kimonos. River Island do have some amazing and beautiful embellished Kimonos. This Kimono above from Zara is my favourite from all that is in the stores at the moment- I am loving this season's oriental trend.

River Island Snapback - My boyfriend has a amazing collection of snapbacks and I currently only own one Army print one. Snapbacks are such a great urban look - I love the nude colours in this snapback and also has London written on it. One of my favourite cities :)

What would you like on your May Wishlist??

Michelle x

Follow me:
Facebook - Twitter - Bloglovin' - Lookbook - Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment