Wednesday 5 June 2013

June Wishlist

June Wishlsit

Zara Office City Bag is a smart and essential bag. It had lots of compartments and zips for different sort of things such as a Ipad, notebooks or just your typical handbag stuff.

Embroidered and Beaded Kimono from Zara is properly the most beautiful Kimono I have ever seen, its not cheap but I think its so beautiful I would love to buy it over the month of June.

Asymmetrical skirts are everywhere, I found this mini on Asos and thought it was beautiful. Course there is a bit of leather in there too.

The summer Rhianna range is out and I seen this little beach set in a magazine before is came into the shops.. I was too late! They are all sold out in my size at the moment and I would of loved this for my holidays. Yes I do have it on my wishlist even though its gone cause I would still love them, fingers crossed. I Love print on print.

Finally this double layered V neck crop top also from River Island. Its such a stunning and flattering crop top and I would love this in my summer wardrobe.

What would you love this month?


Zara Strap Sandals

These beautiful Zara strappy sandals are my latest buy for the summer months and my summer holidays. I am gone a little mad on white at the moment. I have my nails polished white as seen on my Instagram last week.


Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment