Tuesday 27 August 2013

Blingin'







Zara - Skirt // Bag // Tank Top
Penneys - Necklace
Asos - Platform Shoes
Left Arm - Michael Kors Watch & Bracelets
Right Arm - Forever 21 & Wearhouse Braclets
Rings - Mixed

Penneys (Primark in the UK) have launched a limited edition range to their store awhile back and I hadn't bought anything just yet until I saw this eye catching necklace 2 weeks ago. It was only €10 and I could not leave it behind because I said to myself it would be so nice for a night out - Blingin'. Its such a 'pop' detail to any simple outfit.

I was super excited to wear my white crossover skirt from Zara at least before the end of the summer, its floral detail carved into the skirt is simply beautiful and a crossover skirt is always a must go area. Sits up high and comfortable with a zip to its side.

You all have seen my Asos platform sandals a few times in the past and certainly in my first post of them back in March, my Birthday outfit, HERE


... Michelle x


Always keep updated:

4 comments: