Tuesday 20 August 2013

Decléor BB Cream Review



Beauty Balms or BB creams are in vogue with beauty bloggers and editors at the moment. Having discovered the benefits of BB creams last summer, I was excited to hear news that Decléor has launched a new BB product from the stable of my favourite Hydra Floral range.

I was over the moon when Decléor sent me their BB cream to sample and this is what I found:

Swatch of Decléors BB Cream

The BB comes with an insert explaining how it should be applied (warming slightly in the palm and then using the finger tips to work from the nose out towards the ears) but I find that I get a better result if I apply with a foundation brush. It smells amazing with a fruity fragrance.  
Upon application, it blends seamlessly into my skin and leaves it feeling hydrated yet not sticky or tacky for ages afterwards. Doesn't feel greasy or too heavy and I definitely feel that the cream brightens my skin.

Benefits:

A BB cream that brings together the benefits of a 24-hour moisturiser and a foundation. For all skin types. A 5-in-1 product:

  • Provides 24-hour moisturising
  • Brightens and evens out the complexion
  • Refines the skin's texture and corrects imperfections
  • Protects from UVA/UVB (SPF 15)
  • Protects from urban pollution

The Decléor BB Cream retails for €35 for 40ml of product and can be purchased at Elizabeth C Beauty (Facebook Page Here), Upper Abbey Gate Street, Galway. One of Decléors first Irish retailers.


Michelle x


No comments:

Post a Comment