Tuesday 29 October 2013

November Wishlist

November Wishlist

Hello November.

Dark colours to crisp white is what you will find on my wishlist this November. 

Topshop Mohair Boyfriend Coat: I wear my Topshop Camel Colour Crombie Coat to death because it really complements my style. This Mohair Coat would be super comfortable and will certainly get worn. Here.

Boohoo Cut Out Boots: I wanted the exact same pair of boots in New Look for €60 and I found these online on Boohoo's website for just €45. I think ill go for the cheaper pair :) Here.

Topshop Suit: For a long time I have wanted a matching suit, especially in crisp white. It is a big investment because this one isn't cheap but it is quality. I will get tones of wear out of both items separately. Here.

Boohoo Boyfriend Jeans: As you all know, I live in Boyfriend Jeans. These are a very reasonable price at just €38. Pop on a crisp white T-Shirt and away you go, simple. Here.

Cos A-Line Coat: I have been searching for a cape for a long time now but I changed my mind when I came across this Cos A-Line Collarless Coat in Brown Thomas. Wool Coat lined in cotton, its beautiful and hidden buttons. Here

Click "Here" to be directed to the webpage if you are interested in any items.


What are you wishing for...??

... Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment