Tuesday 5 November 2013

Georgia Hardinge For River Island

SS13

Over the summer I wore this beautiful dress from the Georgia Hardinge for River Island Design Fourm SS13 and ALOT of people asked me where it was from. This was the first time her clothing became available for me to buy and I was very excited. Georgia launched her first collection during London Fashion Week 2009. She has collaborated with worldwide companies such as Victoria's Secrets and Lancome and has dressed the likes of Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Jessie J and Nicole Sherzinger.

Georgia Hardinge for River Island Design Forum SS13 was a huge success. Now Georgia Hardinge has announced her collaberation with River Island will continue and there will be a AW13 collection. Yay!! 

 The 11 piece collection will be available to buy in stores and online at www.riverisland.com from the end of November.

Are you excited??

... Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. Love this dress! So gutted I couldn't get my hands on any, but there's always hope if another collection is coming! x

    nudeonbroadstreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olivia I am such a big fan of your blog :) So happy you commented!
      I love Georgia Hardinge.. excited to see the collection! xx

      Delete