Monday 25 November 2013

Winter Woodland









Coat, Jeans, Bag & Top - Topshop / Boots - Zara / Watch - Daniel Wellington 


Here I am wearing alot of 'Topshop'! Being my favourite High Street shop I always get excited when I find great sale items. This Top I found marked down to €18, is a sleeveless top with a cute zip detailing on the back. I have got alot of compliments with this top because the shape is very flattering even though I bought mine few sizes bigger. My Crombie Coat was a other sale item that I was VERY lucky to get. Was €140 down to €60 few years ago. This bag is a beautiful berry colour (very much in trend) and this I have borrowed off my sister. She has a amazing bag collection that I am very jealous of but I guess sharing is caring :) 

I cannot stress enough about my Zara Boots. These are so comfortable and so many people have stopped and asked me where they are from. Buy them HERE in Taupe!!



I have featured in "Street Style" section, in The Craic Magazine Galway this fortnight. This magazine has great fashion articles written by Rebecca Casserly.

Hope you all have a wonderful week this week, I know I will :)

Hugs!!
... Michelle x



No comments:

Post a Comment