Thursday 12 December 2013

December Wishlist


Christmas is upon us and we all love to have a wishlist (even thought I have a wishlist all year long, lol).

Top Left - Black Topshop Headband, Shop Here.
The Topshop Headband is hugely popular this winter, they also do a fur hat but I prefer the headband. When I was away in Edinburgh I actually spotted a-lot of girls wearing the headband, its so snug looking.

Top Right - Topshop Fluffy Crop Tee, Shop Here.
This is the ultimate 'cute' tee this winter, anything fluffy I can get, I will take :) As well as white it comes in black. This would be the perfect top for a midi skirt during the festive season.

Bottom Left - Clarins Blue Orchid Oil, Shop Here.
Clarins Blue Orchid Oil Rebalances your dehydrated skin, A potent plant blend that restores the lost radiance of a moisture-depleted complexion. Cannot wait to get this.

Bottom Center - Marc Jacobs, Too Hot To Handle Tote, Shop Here.
My sister has this beautiful bag for awhile now and yes I am pure jeal :) I adore this bag and I don't think there is any other bag out there at the moment that will top this one, FAB!!

Bottom Right - Topshop (once again) Feather Jumper, Shop Here.
Also available in cerise pink, this knitted feather jumper is just so glamorous looking. How wonderful would it look with tailored trousers on Christmas Day. 

What are you wishing for this Christmas..??

Hugs..

... Michelle x

No comments:

Post a Comment