Saturday 7 December 2013

Faux






H&M Leather Pants - Pull & Bear Jumper - Topshop Faux Fur, Leather Gloves & Coat - MK Bag - Zara Boots

I love this jumper that I have for years, the button detailing is adorable on the back. I always love simple jumpers and the buttons are a cute touch.
Faux Fur is a must have for everyones wardrobe, not only is it keeping you snug its the most perfect scarf that adds fabulous-ness to each of your outfits, Day or Night! Last year when I bought this faux fur there wasn't a huge selection but this winter they are available in most stores with alot to choose from.

Last year I found my burgundy leather pants in H&M for only €10 on sale :) I LOVE them.. I just love when you get something really good in a sale. In Edinburgh last week I seen that they have grey leather pants in H&M. 

Have a lovely weekend lovelies.
Hugs!!

... Michelle x 
 

3 comments:

  1. Faaaaabulous pants! Can't believe they were only €10.. And the gloves are a great touch.. :)
    Lucy x
    http://shortgirlhighheels.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete