Thursday 2 January 2014

January Wishlist


Happy New Year to you! 2014 will be a good one :)

Top Left - Pixi Glow Tonic, Buy Here
This is a gentle but astringent toner that can be used on the most sensitive skin. Its firms, tones and smooths the appearance of your skin. Glycolic loosens the accumulation of dead skin, meaning it exfoliates. Its currently out of stock!

Top Center - Topshop Laced Cut Out Boots, Buy Here
Oh I do love these bad boys! They will be super funky with every outfit. The cut out boot is staying around for a long time and I will defiantly be buying these. 

Far Right - Topshop Wool Coat, Buy Here
Ok I have always adored this colour but I could never get myself to buy it because I left like its a colour everyone will remember you wearing, but then I found this coat! It will be so worth the money and the collar is just beautiful.

Bottom Left - Topshop Heeled Boots, Buy Here
These boots are wicked. How fab would these be with tailored trousers for a night out? 

Bottom Center - Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder, Buy Here
Used as a finishing powder its very subtle, non cakey. Leaving light on areas that needs it without any shimmer showing. Cannot wait to get my hands on one.

Whats on your wishlist??

Hugs!!

... Michelle x

1 comment: