Friday 21 February 2014

Crisp








Topshop Jacket & Jeans - Asos Top - Penneys Chain & Sunglasses - New Look Heels - Topshop Bracelet & Rings

During Topshops Christmas sale I stumbled upon this sparkly navy blue bomber jacket that I have worn quite a bit since. It was a great piece for nights out and even wore it New Years Eve for a bit of bling. Simialr here.
Keeping on the note of Topshop, Boyfriend jeans seem to have exploded all over again, especially the ripped types. Similar here. 

This kimono sleeve top (worn here) has to be one of my best buys lately. Dressed up or dressed down, I love this shape. Shop here.

Last week I bought this sliver chain in Penneys and I hard to find nice sliver jewellery that you don't have to spend a fortune on. I was really happy with this one for €3.

Hugs!!

... Michelle x

1 comment:

  1. love your jacket!
    are those sequins i spot?
    :)
    vanessa
    www.grace-and-gratitude.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete