Saturday 8 February 2014

Gingham









Topshop Coat, Treggings & Boots / Penneys Top / New Look Necklace / Daniel Wellington Watch / Michael Kors Bag
  
Gingham is a very distinctive pattern and you will find a-lot of it on Topshops Website. I bought these 'treggings' before Christmas and I have been living in them  since. They are super comfy with a high waist and a hidden zip to the side.

I received this coat at Christmas from my boyfriend. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. Its such a warm coat and the fur is detectable if you would like to change it. Similar HERE.

I get asked a-lot about my chunky Topshop boots and I always have to disappoint because I bought them last year. Thankfully I have come across a very similar pair on Boohoo.com and they are half the price.. HERE!

Hugs!!

... Michelle x

2 comments:

  1. What a legging!!! Awesome I would like to pair it with my faux fur coat at www.myfurvest.com. Your sense of fashion is great.

    ReplyDelete