Tuesday 18 February 2014

In Love












Topshop Coat, Jumpsuit & Heels - New Look Necklace - eBay Faux Fur - Michael Kors Watch & Bracelets - Forever 21 Clutch

So Valentines has come and gone, this is the outfit I wore to dinner. 

You would of seen my jumpsuit on my Facebook Page way before Christmas and yes, it has taken me forever to actually post it on my blog! I am so happy I decided to buy this jumpsuit because it was quite expensive and I was reluctant to buy it. I have gotten tones of wear out of it and its super comfortable. It has a very flattering shape to it and I have been dressing it down with chunky boots (worn here) for everyday wear. Sometimes it worth paying a little extra. Shop here.

Years and years ago I bought these leopard print peep toe heels in a Topshop sale with delight. I adore leopard print because its that type of print that can dress up any outfit and make you feel glamours :)

All the way in Orlando Florida, my amazing sister bought me this leather clutch. I was so happy with this gift and its the perfect size. 
Faux fur can be a expensive accessory to buy. I found a seller on eBay that sells them for a great price and this is where I bought mine above.. Buy here.   

Who has started Spring/Summer Clothes Shopping?

Hugs!!

... Michelle x

3 comments: