Tuesday 25 March 2014

DIY Ripped Jeans


Trend Alert

A-lot of people are asking my ripped jeans lately so I said I might as-well post about where I got them. Instead of buying a pair a ripped/busted jeans, last week I went out and bought these soft jeans in Penneys (Primark) for €12.90 down from €15. They come in any denim colour you would like. Then I found tutorials on YouTube for ripping up jeans and tried my best to follow them :) 




I was pretty happy with the end result. At least you don't have to be perfect with ripped/busted jeans. So you don't have to be any good at DIY, just like me :)

Give it a go and let me know how you got on..

Kisses.

... Michelle x

4 comments:

  1. Could you tell me which tutorial didi u use?? I am planing to rip my old black jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eye soothing, pair it with tan faux fur from www.myfurvest.com, and some high heeled boots.

    ReplyDelete